Sterling silver earrings
Sterling silver necklaces
Sterling Silver bracelets
All Products ...
Shipping & Returns
Gift Certificate FAQ
Tell A Friend
Tell someone you know about this product.
:: Cluster dangles earrings tutorial - Instant download
Cluster dangles earrings tutorial - Instant download
This tutorial will show you how to create these elegant wire wrapped earrings. This tutorial is an intermediate level but beginners with the basic wire working skills can successfully complete it. There are close to 40 pictures in this tutorial and each step is clearly illustrated by a photograph.
THIS LISTING IS FOR THE TUTORIAL ONLY. NO MATERIAL INCLUDED.
- 44 3mm round crystal or beads of your choice
- 2 11X10 facetted flat briolette beads or any other briolette of your choice
- 2 ear wires.
- 24 inch of 24ga dead soft wire
- 24 inch of 26ga dead soft wire
- 34 inch of 28ga dead soft wire
- About 1 inch of rolo chain with small links (1.9 mm)
- 20 26ga balled pins or head pins.
- Chain nose pliers
- Round nose pliers
- Flush wire cutters
- Size 1mm mandrel
After purchase, you will be provided with a link to immediately download your tutorial.
Add to Cart:
500 Units in Stock
Your IP Address is: 22.214.171.124
Copyright © 2016
. Powered by